Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 10, 2024

Desk top finds ...

Hi Everybody,

So this is another card using up all the left over bits that are lying about on my desktop.

 It is amazing what can be created with the bits you can find from a previous crafting session. So keep them all in one box and have a rummage when you next need something.

The background to this card is one I had left over from making my own Distress Oxide papers and using a stencil.

The smaller panel is  cut in white and added to a really old Spellbinders die and that has also been added to an inked piece of paper hat was left over.

The leaves are from my favourite die set,  the Rose Flourish, along with smaller leaf dies tucked into the mix, and they have been cut in white and gold.

The flowers are more odd bits and they have been layered together and added to the card with small peach coloured resin centres.

The sentiment is also in gold on a parchment shadow and that is an old Card Making Magic die set.

I have used the antique type of gold card for this rather than the bright gold mirror card as it seemed to fit in better with the overall look.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina. Please forgive me for not commenting for the last few days. We have been on a dance festival where there is no wifi. But I have looked back on what I have missed and there are some beautiful cards there. And I read you have had another work top clearance..... What gorgeous cards you make from this. And you have passed this on to me. I just love the end results of what would have gone in the bin.Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏 Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Christina
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Christina from using leftovers and to using the Gelli plate.
    I bought one years ago from CS and still in it's wrapper for as you i'm
    a bit like, not sure.. Hoping fourpaws is alright and you have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a beautiful card with your leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...