Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 23, 2024

Day Two Video

Hi Everybody,

Today I am using another of the papers created yesterday and this is the Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire.

It has been teamed with the same silver card and butterfly as the others but for this I have added it to some heavy weight Acetate.

I have also used parchment behind the sentiment and butterfly wings as well as for  for the leaves.

The weight of Parchment and Acetate is not all the same so choose carefully when you buy. and make sure that they will die cut too.

This card is done with Worn Lipstick and Blue print sketch and gives you another look for the card. 

This has not been added to acetate first and it is done with gold mirror card.

The sentiment has a dropped shadow of gold under the white words.

The video is called the 
and is produced by tearing the paper towards your self to get the white edges which can be inked or not  ... as suits you. 

Clicking the link opens a new window for you to view the video on YouTube as this is the wat YT now want it to be. 

So please watch it all and if you would  "like and subscribe"  to my channel that would be wonderful

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Christina. I love the Happy Birthday sentiment on the first card, lovely font. Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing more tearing in my cards and especially in my junk journaling, I like when it has been inked on the torn parts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...