Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 01, 2024

Use Your White Scraps

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card is created using some of my white scraps and an inked background that has been cut into heart shapes. 

I have used the same background for the gold detailed butterflies too.

They have all been added to some gold card and then layered onto an embossed panel that has gold splatters on it.

The finished card is an A6 and I have not added a sentiment as yet because it can be for any occasion .

I like to keep some cards on one side that are ready to send, for any that I am asked for, and  all I need to do is just add a sentiment  for the occasion the person wants


This is the other portion of the inked panel and this has been used to cover this card.

I also created the flowers and some of the leaves to go on this and I added them to the gold netting.

Some of the leaves are white and others are gold as are the flowers centres.

Both are very pretty colours and just need an A6 envelope to send them

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Christina.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards especially the hearts one very different but very effective & as you say it could be used for various occasions really lovely thank you Christina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...