Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 09, 2023

Butterflies & Lace - A6 card front

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is featuring the new Butterflies & Lace Collection that was launched last Friday and it is a lovely set that can be used for any occasion, any gender and all year round.

There are many ways in which to use this collection and in the vidoes I have tried to show you some of the not too obvious ones.

For the card shown I have used gold gilding flakes for the background and I have only use two of the panels to crate the look. 

They have ben added to an embossed panel with foam pads for height and the larger butterfly is in three layers. The top layer, which is the smaller butterfly, has been covered in Versamark and then covered with gold embossing powder and heated.
 I repeated that process three times to give an almost enamel look to the insect.

I have added a pearl trail from the bodyline and this would make a lovely male card with a change of sentiment.
I hope you enjoy the video

                     
MESSAGE FOR Marilyn Coombs ….
I have deleted your comment as it contains your address. I ask you to email me with postal addresses so that they remain private. Can you please do that ASAP

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Who doesn't love butterflies? This is an amazing collection that offers something for everyone. Your cards are all beautiful and I enjoyed your video as always.
    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    All I can say is WOW - this last set looks amazing and the cards you have made are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...