Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 15, 2023

Butterflies & Lace

Hi Everybody,

This card features items from the new Butterflies & Lace Collection.

I have used the stencil to colour in the butterflies that have been created with the embossing folder. 

 I used two shades of pink to add the details and then splattered the background with the ink that was left on my mat.

The Butterfly is cut from some pink card and I have added a pearl flourish along the body line and continuing as the trail.

I have used some cream coloured card for my base just to be a little different this time and the finished size is A6 whcih means it will fit into a standard sized envelope.

Change the colours and this is a card that could be used for any male members of your family.

The sentiments are strips that are from a set that I bought at the craft show a few months ago.

I will be doing a video using this set of dies as you can either cut the Butterfly from the card or leave it in as another way to enhance your design.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Another example of a very beautiful card. Your new collection looks amazing
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.I love butterfys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Christina. As you say, just change the colour on the butterflies
    and it could be a card for men as well,
    Congrats to KIm for winning the magazine from Friday's post.
    Hope you have a nice day. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Christina, beautiful butterflies. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, very pretty. Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...