Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 14, 2023

Kim Cranson - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Another beautiful day here in the North West and I have the doors open to my patio sot hat my Ruby and Ella can come and go as they please. My back garden has a high wall around it so neither of them an get tout and I know that  they are safe. 

I have been up early too and so the draw for the gorgeous Lavender Kit has been done and the winner this week is ...

Kim Cranson

would you please email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you straight away.
Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with this really pretty kit.

I ask you to email me, rather than add your details here, so that they remain private and seen only by myself and not the world. Once the parcel has been sent to you, your details are then removed from my computer and nothing is stored electronically.
So even if you have won before I will still need your postal address to send your prize.

I also need your full name ... not nicknames or initials, especially if you are signing in as Anonymous ... and that way I can be sure that the correct winner is named.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...