Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 21, 2023

Bejay Roles - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

What a glorious weekend this has been and the weather is fantastic. I hope it has been the same for you all too. Ruby and I have just come in from a long walk and we are both tired now. After a little sit down it will be time for tea and I am sure we will both enjoy it today ..

Mine with a glass of red wine !!!

I have done the draw for the beautiful butterfly that is on offer and the name this week is 

Bejay Roles

And if you would send me your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

I will get it in the post to you straight away.  Please do not add any personal details here on the blog send them privately to the email address shown. Be sure to let me know when you have it please.

I am sorry to say that the Lavender Kit has not been claimed again, and that now makes twice I have offered that kit … twice somebody has been chosen and named on the blog and twice the named person has not come forward to claim it. It seems I can’t give that kit away no matter how I try. And it is such a pretty kit to have too, with everything you need in the box. 

So I will try one more time and if it is not claimed again it will go to the charity shop as I am sure there is somebody that will love it.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Bejay a lovely gift from Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...