Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 22, 2023

Paper Napkin Cards

Hi Everybody,

As promised today I am adding the video showing how I made these cards with paper napkins.

There are so many designs to choose from that you never need to be stuck. Lots of beautiful florals and lacey designs for any of your feminine cards.

For the men you could choose  a geometric pattern or maybe something with animals or boats on them and then add the sentiment to suit the occasion.

.

I was limited to what I could find in the shop I went to and I didn't have the time to look elsewhere but the patterns are out there if you have the time to search for them.
But I will be on the look out now for more to use in this way.

And don't throw away the layers that you peel off the napkins as they can always be used in a previous technique that I showed in a previous video that I have linked below

                      Everyday Items ....

Here is the video on how I made these featured cards and I hope you enjoy watching it

     

Make use of any dies or embellishments that you already have to add more to the card and I have added links to the Nesting Dies that I used in my creative process.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Christina, can’t believe you have made them out of napkins, how clever. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dark green. There are some fabulous napkin designs it makes sense to use them on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Christina, I love this technique too. However, I also love the little details you added to make them even more special.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...