Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 06, 2023

Ruby and Ella Update


Hi Everybody,

It's me Ruby, the Cocker Spaniel, and it has been a while since I was here.

This is a picture of me with my sister Ella, the cat, waiting at the bathroom door for our mum.

Ella was one a little while ago and I am getting used to her now and do you know she is not that bad.

She rubs up against me and wafts her tail under my nose. That tickles me and I walk away from her, but she follows me everywhere.

Mum says she does that because she loves me .... me I'm not so sure.

 We have actually shared the same dog bed that is in mums craft room. Can you see her tucked in on the right hand side.

I wouldn't mind but her own bed is right alongside mine and she still wants to get in with me,

I draw the line when she comes near my food bowl and then I growl at her. But she got the message very quickly and now eats her own dinner and leaves me in peace.

She likes to come outside in the back garden with me, and she hides under the bushes to jump out at me, and then I chase her and she runs inside.

It's not that bad having a little sister and we do get closer each day.

Don’t forget to scroll back and leave your comment for the Friday Freebie

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Christina, they are such great company for you. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update, haven't heard from Ruby lately. Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both are so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, so cute.


    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to hear from you Ruby. I was wondering how you are and here you are.
    Nice you playing well with your new friend. Love the photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruby, it's lovely to hear from you again. Glad to hear that you are now getting on okay with Ella. You are a lot more tolerant than my Barney would be because he doesn't like cats at all. I hope you are both behaving well for your mum. Don't be mad at Ella for sharing your bed - it's only because she loves you. Hope to hear from you soon- sending cuddles to you both and love to your mum.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C and Barney xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet, love the picture of them sleeping together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...