Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 07, 2023

Marilyn Coombs - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Sorry to be so late at posting but it has been such a beautiful day that we have been outside all day in the sunshine. Ruby and I went for a long walk with my family along the promenade and it was very busy. The sun really brought the people. We had a lovely ice cream and I ended up wearing most of mine as it melted.

I have however now done the draw and without any more chat I will add the name.

So the winner of the Christmas Scene is ….

 Marilynn Coombs

Please would you email me with your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I can get the parcel sent to you straight away.

I hope you will enjoy it when you get it and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely. 

More tomorrow …

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...