Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 31, 2023

Personal Challenge

Hi Everybody,

Over the past few days I have been rummaging around in my craft room and I have found several paper packs that I have not used for quite a while.

So I have set for myself the personal challenge to use them on as many cards as I can.

The papers shown here are from the Card Making Magic Pretty Book Collection and it is one of my favourite packs.

I made lots of videos with this set of dies, but I also enjoyed using the papers in the Butterfly Collection set too. 

The flowers seemed to fit just perfectly into the butterfly wings

I have also used up some of the surplus die cuts on my desk at the same time and the cards are all really feminine and cute.

And the gold and silver mirror card that I have used also came in very handy to use as mats for the papers, and the sentiments that I have cut.

Oh! the things you find when you start to rummage ... and they where the Nuvo drops in lots of different colours.

 I squeezed them onto my cards in the place or pearls and they really made such a difference to the designs
 
Here are two of the cards. What do your think, is it worth using up the papers pads to make these ??

I know the Charity shop will be delighted with them once my box is full again and I take them in to the shop.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty :) love the slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous, I love working with my pattern paper, lovely designs on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards & a great idea to set yourself a challenge.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those
    Christine
    Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...