Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 18, 2023

Floral Napkin Cards

 Hi Everybody,

The other day I showed you three of the cards that I created using the Napkin technique and so here are  the other three that I made

These all use the red flower part of the Napkin and once again I have added them using foam pads to an embossed panel to give some definition to the cards.

My fussy cutting is far from prefect but the flowers seem to blend in with the background regardless.

The little red hearts on this A6 card are some that I had left over from another project that are just sitting on my desk.

For this card I have used a home made stencil and some Antique Linen Distress Oxide to create the stripes, and then I backed it onto some Kraft Card.

 The sentiments are from my own Essential Verses stamp set, and they have just been stamped with black ink.

This card is a DL card used in Landscape

The card to the right is a 6x6 and I have added the layers in red and white to alternate on the background and blend with the flowers

Both white panels have been embossed in the Perfect Roses Folder, and again I have added in the small red hearts.

I hope you like these cards and will maybe give this idea a try if you haven't already.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. they are lovely, fussy cutting looks great to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Christina.
    I have started to look differently at napkins hihi so many pretty ones around.
    Like fussy cutting even if the hands hurt afterwards. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Christina 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Christina lovely cards. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Christine, love that rose, I like the fact you cut it out too. Beautiful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Christina ..love the colours and your designs

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Christina. I already have some napkins that I would like to use for greeting cards.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...