Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 10, 2023

Butterflies & Lace Panel Die

Hi Everybody,

In this video I am using the new Butterflies and Lace Collection. I have used the panel die to make a stencil and I am really happy with the result. 

You can make your butterflies any colour you want, to suit your recipient, especially if it is for a male card.

I have added diamante to each of the larger butterflies body lines and just a simple banner sentiment in the middle of the card.

It has been layered with co-ordinating colours and the white panel has been embossed in a flourish folder.



The top layers have been added with foam pads to give height.

I hope you enjoy the video and I will be adding more using other parts to the new collection.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...