Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 03, 2023

Deal Of The Day


Hi Everybody,

Just to let you know that the special
Deal Of The Day 
over at Craft Stash  is for the Additions sets to the Pretty Book Collection.

This was always one of my favourite collections and I di lots of videos on how I used them

So if you got the full collection and you now want the additions, of dies and stamps to it, then now is the time to get it to fill your stash.

It will suit many many occasions other than the obvious ones and it is such a pretty gift to give to anyone.

Plus there is a lot that can be done with the individual dies

Have fun playing with whatever dies and stamps you have.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty book card Christina. I love it. Good luck with practising the foiling, yesterday's card
    was nice but I too thought it needed some colours. Some of your wonderful flowers would have been
    perfect. Hope your day was good and your pets are well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making the book cards. So versatile - last one was for a wedding. Not sure about the foil card- I prefer your colour /floral ones .Maybe a coloiured foil ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...