Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 23, 2023

Flower card

Hi Everybody,

Todays card has used a paper pad that I bought from Home Bargains and it is a beautiful double sided pad that is foiled on one side.

But I wanted to dress it up a little more so on the foiled side I added in a text stamp in a random way and allowed it to dry.

The foiling on this piece is bronze coloured dots scattered over the paper.

Once it was dry I trimmed the panel down and matted it onto black card.

 I used the other side of the paper to layer onto some smaller shaped panels and added them to my base card in the top right and bottom left of the white 5x7 card 

The text piece has been added with foam pads and the Happy Birthday is cut from parchment and  Bronze glitter card for the bottom of the card.

I selected the flowers in different sizes, and I used roses and tulips and the long Gypsophillia stem, and I cut lots of leaves, in two shades of green, from the Rose Flourish die set. I also used the Eucalyptus die set that was free with a magazine, some time ago, to fill out my bouquet.

The last thing for me to do is add my glitter to the flowers and the finished card is much prettier than the photo shows and I am happy with the end result. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this one!
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of stamping text onto pattern paper, such a lovely flower arranging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a catch up of your last couple of blogs. I love the napkin video and the cards are realy lovely. Summers come at last so have been busy in the garden! Fingers crossed that the sun is here to stay for a while. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Christina, love the flowers, and love the text you have stamped on, love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...