Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 01, 2024

Tile Effect Cards

 Hi Everybody,

Many years ago ... more than I care to remember ... I did a  video for YouTube and called it the
                        Faux Tile Effect 

It is still there but I have decided it is time to bring old videos up to date and so this is one that has now been
 re-filmed and here it is for you to view.

It is using Distress Inks and stencils, as well as some flowers  on some of the cards, but the overall effect is just as pretty as it was back then.

Here is the more up to date video 
Tile Effect 

The top card shows the tile panel  with just the sentiment added and that way you can see what the effect is on the card.

But the pink one has all the bells and whistles added in with the flowers and the silver die cut frame around the edges.

The tile background is visible along the sided and this is a really elegant card ... much better in the hand than the picture shows.

Please leave  me a comment here and on YouTube to let me know that you have visited, and any of these pictures can be added to Pinterest as well..

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. I watched your new You Tube video on this technique. Thank you for the idea-I hope to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very cool effect, love the colors you used on the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, I checked out both videos and loved them. The first was wonderful, the you made the second one to outshine the first. Thanks so much for your wonderful shares!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...