Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 21, 2024

Alternating Panel Easel- Design 4

 Hi Everybody,

In the last Easel Card video we made a card with all the panels facing the same way. In this one we are going to make them face opposite ways.

It is just as easy to do and we have used a 5x7 base. 

But to simply the twisted panels I have cut the full card down to 6 3/4 x 4 3/4 and that makes life easier to divide the pieces.

The video will make things clearer for you and I am sure you will like the finished cards.

It will fit into a 5x7 box to make it easier to give to your recipient. 

Here is the link to the video and I hope you enjoy it and will give this easel card a try.


I haven't made the paper for this card in the video as I have covered that process in others.

The colours I have used have been Dried Marigold,
Scattered Straw and Crackling Campfire with some copper embossing powder that  I already have.

So just use what you have in your own personal crafting stash, without going to the expense of buying more.

More tomorrow  ...

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...