Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 02, 2024

Using those Roses

Hi Everybody,

Here are the other cards I created using up the roses from last week, as it would have bee such a shame to waste them.

The card to the right is a DL done in lilac and green, and to me this is such a calming combination to use.

It works well for any occasion and would suit a male theme to ... minus the flowers.

The panel is made by running a peice of card through an embossing folder and then swiping the ink lightly over the top

I used several layers for this design and added the flowers with foam pads to give them height.

The sentiment are just some that I found on my desktop and they came in really handy for these cards.

This oval card was created from nesting dies with the layers done in different colours.

The pink layer was done by swiping Picked Raspberry ink pad around the edges of the oval  and layering it up once it was dry. 

The butterflies are cut from silver mirror card and added to parchment..

Hope you like ...

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...