Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 13, 2024

Valerija Jakolic - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and having some fine weather. It's not too bad here today and I will be going out later for a little walk with Ruby.

I have more videos coming up with ways to create the easel card and some of these may be well known to you. But there are always new people arriving on the scene and they may not know how to create this really lovely, but easy to make, card.
Hopefully these videos will help them to get the kook.

I have done the draw for Fridays offering and the name today is

Valerija Jakolic

would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you enjoy playing with it all.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...