Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 23, 2024

Corner Easel Card

 Hi Everybody,

This pretty card is a Corner Easel Card and is one that is really easy to make. It is just a few score lines and one cut using an 8x8 peice of card.

The video will show you how I made a beautiful lilac Corner Easel Card
and there are several other colours for you to see.

I used an old paper pack that I have and it came in very handy as the correct size, but you could make these any size you preferred.

This size would fit into a normal envelope but it would make a lovely gift if added to a small box.

And of course if your embellishments are deeper than mine then it would need that box to hold it so that things don't get crushed.

The cards are all very pretty but I have to admit that this lilac one is my favourite.

I think it turned out especially well

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...