Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 20, 2024

Mags Wilkie - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Ruby and I have been out for a good walk yesterday because of the  predicted storm Ashley that was due to hit the UK Saturday and Sunday. We have got some logs in as well to get the burner going and we will be all warm and cosy while the winds howl away outside.
Ella will curl up in front of the fire as she loves the warmth of it.
I hope you are have battened down your hatches as the wind is predicted to be quite rough.

In the meantime the draw has been done for the beautiful flower dies from Lisa Horton and there are some papers and toppers that you can download to go with the dies.
So you should have some fun playing with these.

The name today is...

Mags Wilkie

and  if you would send me your postal address I will send them to you straight away.
I hope you enjoy the gift and please be sure to let me know that you have it ok.

Have fun 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...