Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 07, 2024

Double Twisted Easel Card

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am sharing how I made the Double Twisted variation of the easel card and the result is very pretty.

It is another card that can be adapted to suit any occasion or gender and dressed up as much or as little as you prefer

This card has another hand created inked panel but for the others I have used designer card from AnnaMarie Designs.

If you are new to cardmaking then this may be something that you would like to try and it really is easy to do.

It will get your creative juice flowing  again if you have got yourself in a rut from making the same card  shape and size over and over again
There is no end to what you can do with this style if card and there are lots of dies that will help you as well

I brought out lots of different shaped ones as
 Card Making Magic 
and I did lots of videos to show you how to use them.

You can find them all  on my YouTube Channel in the Easel Card Playlist.

Click the link above to view the latest video and be sure to come back for more 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...