Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 22, 2024

Star Easel Card

 Hi Everybody,

Here is another design in the Easel Card series and just as easy to make.

I am showing you two sizes 5x7 and the A6 but both cards are made using the same inks, flowers and way of making.

I have added the flowers in different areas on the cards and the sentiment in opposite corners but otherwise they are the same.

I cannot lay claim to being the originator of any of these designs as Easel Cards have been around for many years, these are simply my take on things that I am more than happy to share with you.

So this is the

Star Easel Card


It is a design that you can have some fun with and there are lots of tutorials on YouTube for more ideas on how to decorate the card.

I have another design for easels coming tomorrow so I hope you will join me then.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...