Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 08, 2024

Playtime Cards

Hi Everybody,

Having made quite a few of my own background papers I had lots of pieces left over, and I couldn't throw them away.

So I decided to add them to extra panels and create some A6 cards  with them to re stock my charity box.

The card to the right has Washi Tape around the edges and the blue panel added to the centre.

The butterfly is cut from silver mirror and added to some parchment.

For this card  I added  two thin silver strips around the orange panel and placed the butterfly to the top.

I also added some silver dots to the front to blend it all in and the sentiment for both is from an older pack that I already have.

So  by using these pieces I have made two more cards and used up what would otherwise have gone in the trash can.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...