Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 03, 2024

Double Easel Card

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am re introducing the Double Easel Card
that I covered on YouTube about thirteen years ago.

I am going to go through all the variations I covered years ago and re-new them here on the blog.

So far this is only the second video in this series as I covered the single style on Monday with three different ways to get that look for yourself.

They are easy to do and yet look very impressive to your recipient and there are many ways you can dress them up ... or down ... as the whim takes you.

I have kept this card to a gold and white theme and it would make a lovely wedding card too.

You can also vary the size, and where you place the stops, for different looks to your card and once you get the hang of making it you can play around even more

The second card in the video has been created with another of the inked background panels that are so quick to make and very addictive.

I hope you enjoy watching the video and all you need to do us click this link to view on YouTube.,.

Double Easel Card

More tomorrow

...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...