Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 17, 2024

The other card ...


Hi Everybody,

In the video I shared yesterday, for the Easel Card Design 3,  I showed you the same design in another colour way. 

This one also has handmade coloured inked paper used on it and I used some left over flowers from the parchment ones that I made when I did that series on using parchment in your cards.

This is the card as it looks when it is raised up and each of the  easels is decorated with the flowers and I added in a floating butterfly as well. 

The next picture is how the card looks when closed up and to give my card I have made it a box.

I used the DL Card & Box maker set and there is plenty of room to fold the panels down and add it inside.

It is a much nicer way to give a card with so much dimension on it and nothing is compromised on the design.

I decided to make a navy blue box for this particular card and it looks lovely, and blends well with the stripey card on the .back portion of the panels



This picture shows how the panels look from the top when they are opened up, and clearly show all three kept open by the small wooden buttons I have used for the easel stops.

Nest week I will have some more Easel Card design to share with you and so I hope you will come back for those.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...