Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 09, 2024

More Playtime Cards

Hi Everybody,

These two cards are completely different but both have used left over elements that are left on my worktop.

For this card I have cut the flowers from holographic card and added it to the to if a hand inked left over piece of card.

I rounded the corners off and added it to an embossed panel and card that have also been rounded. 

To the inside of the flower I have used blue water colour paint to bring it more to the fore front.

I dotted it with blue pearls and added the sentiment to the front with foam pads to raise it up.

The card to the left has a panel that has a stencilled background.

The sentient has been stamped to the top and the cupcake is cut from a really old Spellbinders die that I have had for years.

I coloured the die cuts with alcohol markers  and added them with foam tape at varying heights.

I lightly ran some yellow, before adding the candle, to give it a glow, and I think it would make a lovely children's card.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...