Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 01, 2024

Waste Not , Want Not

 Hi Everybody,  

While I was making the last Trellis card I stamped and coloured some of these flowers out to see which I preferred.

And of course once the video was complete I had all these beautiful images left over. 

So it was time to get busy and turn them into cards.

I wanted to make card of different shapes  to each other and so I decided on a square, a DL, an Oval and a small A6 and this is the result.

This is the 6x6 square card and for this I have used the embossing folder in the Altenew Craft Your Life Kit.

I cut the die cut up even more and add it with foam pads to the base.

I also cut an oval and added that over the base front

The sentiments is from an old set and the butterfly is cut from parchment and silver mirror card.

I have added pearls to the butterflies bodyline and dotted more around the card front.

This card is the A6 and I have dry embossed the card and added an embossed oval to the front. with foam pads.

The flowers have been left as is for this design and they have also been added with foam pads.

I used some pearl flourish that  found in my bit box  and cut this up to add in areas on the card front.

There is the silver butterfly again and I use these because they are so pretty and hide a multitude of sins if you make them !!!

I will add the other two tomorrow to complete my playtime

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...