Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 24, 2024

Bob's Cards ...

Hi Everybody,

I was asked by my six year old Great Grandson if I would make him some cards that he could send to his school friends for their birthdays.

I want through all my old stamps and found those that were suitable for children and got busy making him some.

I coloured the stamped images in and added googly eyes, or glossy accents, to some of them.

I put them all, with an envelope, into a cellophane bag and gave them to him yesterday.

He has 24 cards and I enjoyed making them, and I think he will enjoy giving them to his friends. 
The next request is some cards for him to send to his friends for Christmas and of course I will oblige.  

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 
 

10 comments:

  1. Super cards Christina. Bet your great grandson was chuffed with them.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazingly different cards from your usual style. You are a very adaptable lady. Gorgeous for your great grandson. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for his Christmas cards.
    Have a great week.
    MarieQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those monsters, so much fun I bet he loved them, I would for sure! Well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards Christina your grandson’s friends will be chuffed when they receive them. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous great Gran you are ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww Christina, these are adorable and it's so wonderful that he wanted to send cards to his friends at such a young age---and he knew just who to ask to make that happen!! He has a FAB Gran!! deborah travis moreland, TN USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are they especially the sausage dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so awesome, such a wonderful collection of colourful happy birthday cards. I also think it is wonder that your Gt Grandson asked you to make some for him. Have no doubt he will proudly tell his friends who made them for him.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina, these are wonderful cards, your Gt Grandson, will be proud to tell his friends, happy birthday with these. I love the one with the mummy/granny bear giving presents to the wee dog and his friends watching. Plus there won't be any doublers of these cards, they are a one off xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This are all so wonderful and colourful, perfect for his friends. That sausage dog one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...