Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 15, 2024

Triple Twisted Easel - Design 2

 Hi Everybody,     

I am trying to feature many styles to create this Triple version of the easel card and this one is also Twisted.

It is easy to make for yourself and I have kept the tutorial precise and easy to follow so that you will have no trouble crafting along with me.

Triple Twisted Easel - Design 2

I have two more versions to share with you so be sure to come back and watch

For this card I have again made some of my own background papers but this time in a different way.

I am using the brushes that I bought from Lidl a few years ago. and they are specifically decorating brushes  ... but they work really well for blending inks  

I have all the Distress Oxides too so I may as well put them to some good use and this is such an enjoyable way to do it. 

Plus it saves me money on buying papers.

The same applies to any dies I have used. I already have them and so I may as well use them too.

This is my personal mission not to buy anything new for crafting.
 And it is working so far !!

Mire tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...