Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 10, 2024

Triple Easel Card

 Hi Everybody,    

Today I am moving on to the Triple Easel Card and this is another easy but beautiful card to add to your repertoire.

You can create this card from any Nesting shapes that you have in your stash, or indeed any dies that will give you three different sizes that will blend together, and it will look good with whatever you use.

It is another design I have covered in the past but this is the new version of an old favourite. 

Triple Easel Card

The background in the video is also created by hand with ink smooshing and some silver embossing to match the colour scheme.

You can use any flowers stamps you may have or anything else that takes your imagination to create the background.

The flowers on my easels are from Altenew and coloured with alcohol markers.

If you add the flowers carefully then the  whole card will fit into an A5 envelope ... or you could create a box to send it in, and I used the left over flowers to decorate it.


I am also including the link to another Triple Easel video that was done using the Heart shaped  Dies that I released some time ago.

Heart Triple Easel

You will find several more variations of these Easel cards in my Playlist for Easels on YouTube

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...