Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 30, 2023

Alternate Stitched Dies.

 Hi Everybody,

This is a set that was released a while ago but makes a useful addition to your collection but here is a useful reminder of what they can do.

Each pack of dies has approximately 16/ 18 in it and so there is a lot of variation that you can create with your die cuts. 

The card to the right has used the squares  to create a different kind of look to the shaker element.

I have added small seed beads to the shaker box but just enough to hear them rattle when the card is shaken. 

Too many and you wouldn't get the same effect.

Here is the link to the video .... Alternate Stitched Squares


For this card I have used the circles and the squares together and I have splattered the front with white paint.


The flower has also been created using just the circle dies and the effects is very pretty.

I will be doing this again for other flowers as they can be as larges or as small as you want to make them .

Here is the link to this video ...Circles & Squares

I hope you enjoy them both.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina.so sorry not to have posted yesterday we were at a wedding on Sunday and Ohhhh what a fabulous day it was. And we were
    Lucky the rain stayed away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky the rain stayed away.. Your cards are lovely as always on these past two days. Looking forward t to seeing your new items.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely vlog Christina, I have just started to get your follow it on my messages again, I don’t know why they stopped. I don’t know if it is just on my iPad but it’s saying the second tutorial doesn’t exist. Lovely seeing Ella playing with the ribbon,I love the shaker card, and you have inspired me to have a go at making one. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s loaded for me now Christina love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a cat lover so I just adored your little helper...sooo precious! I also loved both cards and your videos. I didn't realize you had a cat. I just thought you had Ruby. I would love to see them together.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...