Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 16, 2023

Alternate Stitched Squares

 Hi Everybody,

This was a collection that was added a while ago and I have just added a vidoe to YouTube and Facebook using the square from the Collection.

I have created a very quick and easy card with the layers from the set and added a frame to go around the panel. 

It took very little time to make the card and it is a good one to have handy for those last minute makes that people ask you for.

The video is not long either so no time to get bored with it, but I hope you enjoy it just the same.


Once again it is another opportunity to use the older dies that you may have in your own collections and put them to good use.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card , looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! The card is wonderful! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the video, loved the card you made. I found the die set online, but the verse set was out of stock..darn it. I really like those verses. Thanks for sharing the video. I'll have to check my verses to see if I have something similar. You make everything look so easy, Christina, and the results are beautiful. I really like the idea of having cards pre-made for special occasions.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the use of the older collection the ideas are never old you always make them fresh. Thank you Christina .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...