Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 14, 2023

Glue Bottle Pins

 Hi Everybody,

Trends come and go and some of them are really useful and stick around for quite some time. And look pretty at the same time

At present glue bottle pins are all the go and I think they are a useful item to have. Whenever I take the pin out of my bottle I lose it in amongst all the debris on my work surface.

Or I simply forget to put it back and the glue dries up and the tip clogs up. 

I swear I can clog up any tip even those that say they are non clog. I don't know how I do it but I do ... every time.

So maybe these will help me and they are easier to find on my desk than just the pin.

But rather than buy them I decided to make my own as I have so many beads and wires, spacer beards and bead caps, it seemed silly not to.

I made one for each of my bottles and I have some left over for future bottles.

I added charms, beaded strings, glass beads and beautiful end caps to them for effect. 
And I have so many of these items left that I can make these pins for the next hundred years.

At the moment I have lots of silver but I will get some more gold stuff and then as I make more I will give them away to each Friday Freebie winner as an added bonus.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



10 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I may have to try to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I inheried some hat pins a long while ago and use for the same reason.. Must admit some seem to have disapeared over time ! Those look great .Must keep fingers crossed for Friday Freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Christina I spend so much time unclogging my glue tips. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love these, Christina. What a brilliant and decorative idea. Bejay in Truro xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    That's a brilliant idea and looks decorative at the same time. Must have a go at making some. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so generous of you to add a pin on the Friday freebies. Thank you so much. Now I really want to be picked as a winner….I am sure I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing at coming up with these ideas. They look great and would be easy to find your bottles with these hanging out of them. Well done Christina. I too have a lot of these things hanging around my place so will also be making some. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea Christina - definately need some of these, and they look amazing. Regards Ethne

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are so pretty, I have a pin I put in the same place every time, so far I haven't had a problem finding it when I needed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina! You did a terrific job on your pins! I can remember when they were everywhere, then they sort of disappeared. I'm happy that you've brought them back for us to see.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...