Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 13, 2023

Janet Boyne - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are all having a good weekend. It has been the air show here this weekend and this after noon has been fin and dry. But this morning while Ruby and I where out walking it poured down and we both got soaked. 

It was good to get home and dry again and at least Ruby settles after she has had a walk.
Tomorrow she is at playschool and that tires her out when she runs around with all her doggy friends.

But for not the draw has been done and if you didn't leave your FULL NAME then it won't be you.

The name this week is

Janet Boyne

so if you would email me with your postal address to ...
christina@card-making-magic.com
then I will get the set in the post to your straight away.

Please be sure to let me know when you receive it and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...