Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 17, 2023

Butterflies & Lace Panel

HI Everybody,

I cannot remember if I added this when it first came out and if I did then my apologies.

 But if I didn't then here is a lovely effect using the Butterflies and Lace Collection.

This card base is created using the three part layering die that was introduced a while ago and for this one I made an Ombre effect with Distress Oxide Inks.

I added a pearl to each body line and the effect is lovely.

A different look can be achieved each time with other colours. 


It is fun to also add a glitter card, or mirror card to the background

Then using the other elements in the collection you can alter the whole card once more.

There is such a lot that can be done with this set of dies and once you start to play you will find many more.

The video is not long but it may give you some ideas on how to use the die sets if you purchased them when they were launched.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Chistina. A really lovely video. You always make them look so easy to follow and explain along the way . I really want to have a go at the glue bottle pns stoppers. Like you I have lots of beads and such and would love to have a go. I can't find the video tutorial 😭 please can you help. Do I need non rust pins for these. Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🫂 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina, I love that set of dies. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and interesting details in the background

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...