Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 29, 2023

Butterfly Blossoms

Hi Everybody,

I hope you have had a good Bank Holiday weekend despite the poor weather. 

Ruby and I went for a walk this morning and got wet as it started with that very fine drizzle that soaks you before you know where you are.

I wanted to share some more cards from the Butterfly Blossoms Paper Pack as this is such a gorgeous collection.

This card is an Easel card and it was so easy to do using the pre cut shapes.

 I added a video on this collection awhile ago and here is the link again in case you missed it ...


This card has been created with the silver foiled butterfly in the paper pack laid over the dark pink one before adding it to the paper background

The sentiment is also from the pack and that has been raised on foam pads.

It is a 5x7 card with the fold at the top and I have layered it with some of the card also from the paper pack.


This pack can be adapted to any size card you are making, and very easily with the pre-cut shapes, you can create a different look for your designs

I have another paper pack coming out soon that is gorgeous and will also make some beautiful cards for you very easily. 

So keep an eye out for that one and I will be sure to show you some of the makes from the pack nearer the time.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely butterfly cards. The shaped one is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Christina. I think most people like butterflies.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are lovely Christina :) My fave has to be the last one, with the roses forming the body :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these Christina each one so different beautiful. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous butterfly, love the details in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,
    this is perfect for we are making shaped cards the next two weeks at
    Cotswold crafter with my friend Sandra so an order is made. Love
    your paper packs. Gorgeous butterflies x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...