Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 09, 2023

Hearts and seals

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is with red and white and I have created a heart for the centre of the design. Can you see the little Ladybirds on the heart ?

These are some that I have had for a long time and I sued them on several cards years ago, These are those that I have left and I have still more that I can use yet.

The Simply Dots background is created with an embossing folder and I have used some coloured stems from AnnaMarie Designs to add to the heart.

I have quite a few of these coloured stems in other colours and I have used them with Wax Seals on some cards.
I will film the process and show you the cards once they are made and they are very girly.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. You must be having a good clear out of your stock .! I think I have some ladybirds - somewhere LOL . Will have to follow your example and try and make more space in my craft room.! Lovely card .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very striking.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I too have some ladybirds somewhere. Like the sprigs you have put on the heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Christina so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...