Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 03, 2023

Charity Box ...

 Hi Everybody,

I have been creating cards and adding wax seals to them and these are now ready for my charity box. 

All of these are now in cellophane packets and complete with envelope ready to go.

I know the lady in the shop will pleased with all of these and I now have over a hundred to take to her. 

Not all with seals on them I hasten to add.

This butterfly card seal is made for a Birthday.


These are some that were very easy to create and I used up many left over die cuts that are on my desk.

So I had a good clean up in the process.

This card seal says Made With Love

I have now bought another burner ready to do my next creation and I will explain all that I have learned in the next video.

I hope that you will join me for that and it will be with you in a day or two.


For the yellow one I added it to an embossed panel with some die cut flower and leaves underneath.

I dotted it with sequins and the seal says Thank You.

These photos are of the easy ones that I made and I have some more elaborate ones to show you too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    These are sooo lovely and something a bit different with the wax seal on them. There's no end to your talents. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wax seals look great and such a nice thing to put extra on to the cards.
    The new Butterflies are just gorgeous, you can never have to many. Sadly haven't
    seen many in the garden this summer nor bee's, maybe to much rain...
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive no doubt your charity shop will be delighted..Im way behind my card making at the moment- having work done in the house. The wax seals look good but think I will have to ignore the temptation for now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely cards, my favourite is the yellow one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know there are going to be over 100 very happy people to receive those cards. The ones who showed are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...