Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 22, 2023

Papercraft Society Box 49

Hi Everybody,

Today is the day that you can order your  
This one has been designed by me and is ready for Christmas and has a beautiful array of dies stamps an papers to go with it  .... amongst other things that are inside the box.

The little booklet that comes inside the box is full of ideas from myself and other designers and is sure to give you some lovely ways in which you can use the items.

Once you start to play I am sure that you can come up with many many more.

The Papercraft Society box comes out every month and the designer is someone new each month. 
Each has a different theme and it is based on the individual designers thoughts and ideas so it will always be unique.

It can be purchased on a subscription basis and the longer you take out the subscription for the cheaper it becomes. So choose the monthly, three monthly  or the yearly option to be sure of getting your box delivered to your door each time.

To get this box you need to have subscribed before the 21st September. 
After that date you will be in line for the next designer and their beautiful box.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What a great accolade for your lovely work and designs. I must look into this. I have so many dies and materials that I would have to see what is inside the box so that I don't duplicate or buy similar items. I am sure this will be a success for you.. Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...