Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 06, 2023

Tina Zapusek - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Well what a surprise to day ... the sun is shining and it really is very pleasant, after all that rain yesterday. 
Ruby and I will be going out later for a little walk, though it will be too muddy in the woods.
We will stay on the promenade this time where it will be clean and dry.

I have done the draw for the quirky Shine Bright Stamp and Die Set from Sheena Douglass and the winner today is 

Tina Zapusek 

would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I would be pleased if you could let me know that you have it safely and I rally hope that you will enjoy playing and designing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am super happy, thank you so much. Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...