Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 21, 2023

Bag Charm Gifts

 Hi Everybody,

I have progressed from Glue Bottle Pins to these lovely Bag Charms and I am really pleased with the way they have turned out.

I have been practising the loops and knots needed to make them, and working with wire is not that easy, as my fingers can tell you.

I bought the key rings and Lobster clasps from Amazon and I chose the middle size clasp as it was not too big or small.

I have used the chain, jump rings, beads and silver ware all from Amazon and I have added as many links as I could at the end of the post.

The beads I already had, and I have literally hundreds of them since my last foray into making hatpins.

Both of these are made as Thank You gifts for the ladies who take care of Ruby at playschool every week. 

I have used small alphabet beads to add their names to the key holders and I have done them in different colours. 

I am hoping that that they will like them when I give them to each of them. 

I have enjoyed making these and I have more lined up for my family members.

They are a good way for me to relax at the end of the day and they are something I can do and watch TV at the same time.

I will show you the others as they are made. What do you think of them ??

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx






11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. I think they are Absolutely Fabulous. I once had a go at making little phone charms. And like you I enjoyed doing them on an evening as a wind down. I also have lots of beads.... So again your inspiration has re awakened another part of my love for crafts. Just a little tip ( you may already know) The cost of beads can be so expensive as I have learned over the years... So someone suggested to have a look in the charity shops and lo and behold its like an aladins cave and very cheap. I am so happy that I was the first winner of you new craft. I can't wait in till it arrives. Thankyou so much for everything.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Christina , I’m sure the ladies will be delighted with their gift.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Christina, look very intricate, a beautiful personal gift. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts especially like the idea of putting their names on

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just amazing Christina, a wonder away for a while from card making, so relaxing as you say. I am sure your ladies will be 'over the moon' with them. I love making them too, so many things you can make with beads besides jewellery. Luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the bag charms and I’m sure the ladies at Ruby’s doggie daycare will love them too.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    They're beautiful and what a lovely gift for the ladies you mentioned. I am sure they will love them and will be a treasured keepsake. Take care
    Hugs and best
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Christina :) I haven't beaded in a while .... must have another go at it one day soon! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them Your family and Ruby's daycare friends are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning, Christina, they are stunning!! Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bag charms are so pretty! Now I've got to make some...lol! I used to make purse charms & key ring charms a few years back. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...