Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 20, 2023

Ann Topp - Winner

HI Everybody,

This is going to be a lovely day ... according to the weather forecast and Ruby and I will be out there later in the sunshine for our walk. I hope you are having a good weekend wherever you are. Even if you are staying home and crafting all day.

I have done the draw good and early today and this will be the first week that I give away one of the Glue Pins along with the magazine. So I hope you will like it and make the most of it in your glue bottles. 

The only problem is that I am not sure if the pins are stainless steel. 

But I am new to this so please be patient and if it should go rusty then please please let me know and I will  change the pins I am using. 

On to the winner this week ...

Ann Topp

Would you please email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack ready to send to you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Ann enjoy
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ann a lovely gift and pin. Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...