Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 01, 2023

Rainbow Wax Seal Cards

 Hi Everybody,
I have been playing again and this time I have been creating a rainbow look with my wax seals.

I bought some more beads from Amazon in Matt colours and they came the day after I ordered them at a really good price too.
I also got some more spoons so that I could melt things a little quicker

I have included the links to the items that I got from Amazon in the list below.

The stamps I have had for donkeys years and although I have searched online for them I cannot find them and so they may no longer be available.

But you can always make ink blobs yourself or use any stamp that you like to create the look.

                

I have another idea that I will share with you later this week again using the wax seals and I will use the new spoons that I bought as they have a lot deeper pan to them ... which I will need for my next attempt with them. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. This is quite a creative idea l love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with your wax seals very inventive xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get this Christina. Good cards, great ideas. having problems with comments. Yesterdays didnt send !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...