Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 29, 2024

Denise Bryant - Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all staying well and not suffering too much from the weather.  
We are so lucky here in Blackpool as we have not had floods ... at least not in the part I live in.  
And when it snows elsewhere it doesn't stick around for ling.
We do suffer from the high winds on occasions though and that can knock you off your feet.
Those are the days I stay in and keep warm with Ruby and Ella.

This norming I have done the draw for the beautiful Christmas Tree die from Crafters Companion and the name today is ...

Denise Bryant

so would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted off to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...