Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 08, 2024

Michele Coffey - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It's grey and dull here today and I don't know if it will brighten up any, but here's hoping it will.

I am having great trouble walking at present and so I doubt if Ruby will get her walk today.
 I have an appointment with the doctor best week and so I am hoping they will be able to sort things out for me. First thing in the morning is really painful and getting up stairs takes me ages ... thank the lord for banister rails is all I can say !!!!

The draw has been done for the Spellbinders Set 3 and this time I am hoping it will be claimed.
The. name today is 

Michele Coffey

so could you send me your postal address lease to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it sent off to you straight away. Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it when it arrives.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon Christina sending you a hug 🫂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow-thank you for drawing my name as the winner.
    Hope you get some answers from your GP do your able to take Ruby out.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you and banisters…so useful! Hope the doctor will be able to find a solution for you on your visit.
    Take care
    C. Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better soon Vicki L Phillips Congratulations Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...