Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 18, 2024

Altenew Flowers

Hi Everybody,

All the flowers for these cards are created from the Hello Beautiful Craft Your Life Kit from Altenew that I have had for a long time.

The woodgrain panel is also from a really old Altenew Stamp and I thought it would be good to bring them out of retirement and put them to use again.

All the flowers have been coloured with the layered stencil in the kit and all mounted to the cards with foam pads to give them some height. 

And all are A6 sized cards with sentiments from my own stash.

This was yet another playtime session to use up items that are already on my desk and I was not disappointed with any of them.

There is no pint in me linking to any of the product as they are old and probably not renewed by the company involved.

So unless you already have them then the best thing to do is look at your own collections and use the nearest thing that you have.

Shopping your own stash is a real eye opener and can save you a ton of money in the process, and it is always a pleasant surprise when you come across something you may have forgotten about.

Items that you bought years ago, meaning to try, and then tucked in the drawer, and left. 
And then when they re-surface you can't remember how to use them

Who is guilty of that ??? 

I know I am but it is a habit I am overcoming and I haven't bought anything new for quite some time.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Christina ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm the same. Have a boxful of cutouts that needs to be used. Love all of your cards, plenty of inspiration. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...