Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 15, 2024

Gail Knapton - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It was very pleasant here yesterday and although I am still having trouble walking I did manage to take Ruby for a little walk with Vickie and Dougal.  We didn't go far and we didn't go fast just a leisurely stroll and then home.

The draw for the magazine has been done and the name today is 

Gail Knapton

so if you would email  me your postal address please  to
christina@card-making-magic.com

I will get it sent off to you straight away. 

I hope you find it a good read and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this fabulous set. I have emailed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...