Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 11, 2024

Trellis Card - Variation Two

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am doing a different take on the Trellis Card from yesterday by simply moving the strips to another area.

Once you have tried this why not try them in another place for even more changes to your design.

The video will show you how I got this look and I have used another handmade paper for the inside of the card. 

Such an enjoyable way to create unique papers for any thing you make


The butterflies are just cut from a paper pack that has been out for quite some time, but you could use ephemera packs or stamp and colour your images as you please.

The ones I had left over I added to the back of the card for more interest.

The video is not long and yet the card is so pretty and the finished size of mine is 5x7.

You can make this any size you want,  as there is not really any measuring to do, just adjust the strips to suit the size

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...