Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 26, 2024

Trellis Card & Acetate

 Hi Everybody.

Todays card is yet another variation of the Trellis card and this time I have used Acetate to make the front of the card.

It is still easy to do and just as effective as the other styles and yet uses another product that we probably already have in our crafty stash.

I have use old stuff that I already have and nothing new has been bought at all. 

The embossing folder is an old one from Spellbinders that I got when I was on their Ambassadors design team, many years ago when Stacey Caron was still the owner. 

The other old die is the Altenew Craft Your Life Kit and I used to get their kit monthly ... until the postage became too much.

The embossing folder that I have used is from my own range  ... Card Making Magic ... but Craft Stash do not restock my products anymore now that I  am no longer with them.

The vidoe is a little longer than normal but I hope you enjoy it any way.  Click the link to view it on YouTube


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Christina. It's always something new seeing your cards.
    Hoping to get hold of some more products before they disappear 🤗x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, so beautiful love how the flowers turned out. Love Anne ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...